In this book, Jenean Merkel Perelstein will draw on years of business development coaching and her background in sociocultural anthropology to show you how to live life on your terms. You’ll be guided through specific, replicable, navigation techniques to get you to your goals no matter what obstacles you may find in the way.
In Finding Your Lighthouse: A Leadership Guide to Navigating Change you’ll learn:
• How to recognize self-sabotage so that you can get out of your own way
• How Culture teaches us to block success and what to do about it
• How to change the limiting beliefs that may be holding you back
• The science behind what you need to know to invite success into your life
• How to keep success from slipping through your fingers once you’ve achieved it
• How to stand in your strength
Don’t let change unsettle you, or worse, throw you off your course toward success. With the tools gained from Finding Your Lighthouse you’ll be able to get out of your own way, stand in your strength and embrace your natural ability to reach the far away shores of your goals.